Vrdolyak Law Group Giving Back to Our Community
Some of the organizations that we have sponsored include:
- Y-ME Race Against Breast Cancer
- Avon Walk for Breast Cancer
- Glenwood School for Boys & Girls
- Greater Chicago Food Depository
- Coat Drive for Kids
- Mercy Home for Boys & Girls
- Special Olympics Illinois
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
- USA Cares
The Vrdolyak Law Group has also sponsored fundraising activities for various districts of the Chicago Police Department as well as their Retirement Fund.
We are also active in supporting community arts programs and youth athletics programs. We believe these programs help enrich our communities while providing enjoyment and learning for young and old alike. Some of these organizations include:
- The South Shore Orchestra
- Lincoln Way Blue Demons Youth Baseball
Vrdolyak cares deeply about the safety of our clients. Click here to find out more about the connection between baby powder and ovarian cancer.
Have you or a loved one been denied by the Social Security Administration? Vrydolyak has helped hundreds of people obtain disability benefits they deserve. Click for more information.
Vrdolyak teams up with USA CARES to support our military families. Read about how Vrdolyak contributes to our community.
We value the contribution of our police, fire and military. Ask us about reduced fees if you've served our community or our country.